Has the transition of the seasons set in yet? If you’re like many of us, perhaps you got attached to your routine of staying indoors during the winter and the first part of the spring. But now that summer is on its way, it’s time to start thinking about fun things you can engage in around your apartments in Deer Park. Here’s a list of ten things you should consider doing for fun:
1. Go see a new release with a close friend or by yourself.
2. Cruise a local bookstore and pick up a new read.
3. Stop by a local art museum (or any museum, really) and educate yourself.
4. Meditate at a local park.
5. Sign up for a gym membership at a gym closest to you! Remember, summer is just around the corner.
6. Get some writing done at a coffee shop near your apartments.
7. Indulge in a fun day of shopping with a friend.
8. Go for a little hike or walk on a new path somewhere you’ve never been before.
9. See some live music. This is fun to do alone or with friends.
10. Sign up for a class on Groupon to expose yourself to something completely different.
How will you make Spring 2019 the most exciting one yet?